Directed DR350 Καταγραφικό διαδρομής για εσωτερική ή εξωτερική καταγραφή
Διαθεσιμότητα: Παράδοση σε 1-4 μέρες
The first sleek compact Drive Recorder with a quick release mounting bracket designed for the private motorist as well as commercial vehicles.
Ideal for all applications such as Police, Ambulances, Fire Service, Couriers, Hauliers, Taxi, Fleet operators and Private Cars and many more.
It also features a unique “Motion Sense” when parked. If an object or person comes into the field of view when the vehicle is parked, then the BlackVue will save the file as a parking mode file. This will assist when somebody damages a vehicle whilst parked.
The BlackVue is easily installed in less than a few minutes in any vehicle. The Camera bracket with a sticky pad can be adjusted to suit any angle of window.
BlackVue - Non GPS Version
This Drive Recorder can be set to record on a continuous basis or save events triggered automatically via the integrated G sensor or manually via the push button. Users can adjust the threshold with the FREE software supplied.
BlackVue, key features package contents and software features
Camera 1⁄4” CMOS sensor / 320,000 pixels
Resolution VGA(640x480) / Max 30fps
Video Compression H.264
Audio Compression G.728 / 32kbps
View Angle 115°(Diagonal) / 91°(Horizontal) / 65°(Vertical)
Memory 4GB Micro SD memory card(Supports up to 16GB)
Recording Normal recording, Event recording(G-Sensor),Parking recording
Video Out Composite
Size 101.4mm x 32.0mm
Operating Temperature -20°C~60°C
Power Consumption Max 3W
Certification KCC, FCC, CE, RoHs
Whatʼs in the box
• BlackVue Drive Recorder
• Quick release windscreen mount
• 12/24v power connector on extended lead
• BlackVue Software on Micro SD Card
• English instruction manual
• A/V cable
• 4GB micro SD card with adaptor
• Micro SD to USB key ring Adaptor
• Cable tidy kit
When you remove the SD Card and plug it into a Microsoft based computer you can analyse how an accident or event occurred with the BlackVue software. This software will allow you to replay back the event, collecting vital video information and G force data.
Blackvue Software features
• Video, Audio, and G-sensor playback
• Video Zoom, image invert and image correction
• Search and Playback
• Playback speed adjustable 0.1 – 2.0x
• File saving – screen grab, export and print.
• Video Conversion to AVI
• Audio recording on/off
• G-Sensor Trigger Level programmable
• Image Resolution VGA 640x480 or QVGA 320x240
• Image Quality, High, Normal, Low
• Frame Rate, 30, 25, 20, 15, 10 frames per second
• Memory storage overwrite On/0ff
• Alarm Volume
• Record file units settable in minutes, 10, 5, 3, 2, 1
• Event/Parking units settable in minutes, 3, 2, 1
• Time Zone Setting
BlackVue installation Images